The Hotel de la Mairie restaurant is open every day, except on Mondays & Tuesdays.
Lunch from 12.00 noon to 2.00 pm
Dinner from 7.00 to 9.00 pm
Socially distanced tables and well-trained staff, for an experience that’s both friendly and serene.
The Chef crafts mouth-watering food, served in the dining room or on the terrace. Check out the carefully-crafted, traditional cuisine, using mostly local produce. Mindful of serving dishes crafted from Haute-Alpes produce, the restaurant de la Mairie has earned the label Hautes-Alpes Naturellement. The chef sources seasonal, top quality produce, direct from the farmer.
The dining room looks out onto the sun-drenched terrace with views of a small square in Embrun town centre. You can enjoy your lunch or dinner indoors or out, depending on the season.
Lunch menu from Monday to Friday
Dish of the day 12.50 €
Starters & Main course or Main course & Dessert 15.50 €
Starter + main dish or Main dish + dessert 24.50 €
Starter + main dish + dessert 29.50 €
Price per dish
Starters 8 €
Main Dishes 19 €
Cheese and desserts 8 €
- Duo of white and green asparagus, mousseline sauce
- Salmon rillettes with shallots and chives, grilled country bread
- Florentine poached egg
- Starter of the day, see the blackboard
- Meunière wing, tarragon and capers, parsley steamed potatoes
- Grilled veal steak, pan-fried mushrooms and seasonal vegetables
- Andouillette from Maison Bernard with mustard seed, fresh fries
- Market special, see the slate
Cheese and dessert
- Hautes-Alpes cheese platter*
- Apple and rhubarb crumble, Hautes-Alpes ice cream
- Pear poached with genepi, salted butter caramel and grilled almonds
- Chocolate mousse with meringue chips
- For under-12s, the price of menu = child’s age
- Chopped steak with fries where the beautiful dough and parmesan cheese
- Hautes-Alpes apple crumble