The Hotel de la Mairie restaurant is open every day, except on Mondays & Tuesdays.
Lunch from 12.00 noon to 2.00 pm
Dinner from 7.00 to 9.00 pm
Socially distanced tables and well-trained staff, for an experience that’s both friendly and serene.
The Chef crafts mouth-watering food, served in the dining room or on the terrace. Check out the carefully-crafted, traditional cuisine, using mostly local produce. Mindful of serving dishes crafted from Haute-Alpes produce, the restaurant de la Mairie has earned the label Hautes-Alpes Naturellement. The chef sources seasonal, top quality produce, direct from the farmer.
The dining room looks out onto the sun-drenched terrace with views of a small square in Embrun town centre. You can enjoy your lunch or dinner indoors or out, depending on the season.
Starter + main dish or Main dish + dessert 24.50 €
Starter + main dish + dessert 29.50 €
Price per dish
Starters 8 €
Main Dishes 19 €
Cheese and desserts 8 €
- Chicken pâté pie, apple chutney, cider vinegar
- Soft-boiled egg with Queyras blue cheese, garlic toast and topsalt *
- Cream of pumpkin and chestnut soup, bacon bits
- Leeks in French dressing, smoked mayonnaise, mini herring fillet
- Starter of the day, see the blackboard
- Cod fillet with a chorizo crust, risotto and pan-fried autumn veggies
- Chicken Supreme stuffed with mushrooms, mashed sweet potato, thyme-flavoured jus
- Fregola sarda risotto, pickled autumn veggies
- Butcher’s special, Potatoes in their jackets, Béarnaise sauce *
- Market special, see the slate
Cheese and dessert
- Hautes-Alpes cheese platter*
- Iced blueberry parfait, red fruit coulis
- Chocolate fondant, salted butter caramel ice cream
- Figs galore
- Poire Belle Hélène, pear dessert
- Gourmet coffee by Luc Eyriey €1.5 extra
- For under-12s, the price of menu = child’s age
- Main course & dessert à la carte